Initiation Day

When I retired from the firehouse the guys on Black shift knew me better than I knew myself. They thoughtfully bought me a "Tailgator". For those of you that don't know a Tailgator is a gas powered blender. It has a 25cc weed whacker motor attached to a blender pitcher. When I was at the firehouse I would make a smoothie almost everyday after my workout or bike ride into work. This evening I planned a less healthy alternative.  Margaritas. I have to admit I was sceptical, but it's great. I think I will be using this quite a bit. The unit starts easily and takes very little time to blend ice, Tequila and Margarita mix. The Gate's, Bob, Miller, Dennis, Hannah, Karen and I had a great evening of conversation and Margaritas. I can't wait until the August 10th party. Miller said he thinks it will be a great chick magnet. If nothing else it will startup a conversation.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of contact for a while

Good Bye Key West, Hello Shut Down