First sail of the year

Well today I woke up and had a feeling that we could go for a sail. There was very little fog for the most part and the wind was blowing out of the north at about 10 knots. We quickly prepared Last Mango for a sail. We needed to make it short because Hannah would be getting back from work and wouldn't be happy to come home to an empty slip. Great sail but cold and thick fog about a mile from shore.

Later in the day I decided to try sailing with my dinghy. Didn't go well to start but I learned to remove the seats and sit on the floor. I will make a few more sail modifications as time goes. I made the dinghy, much of it at the firehouse. It's a Danny Green Chameleon design and the front of the boat nests in the aft section.

Karen staying warm. June 25th. Hard to believe it's 57 degrees.

Fog off in the distance


Having fun sailing small


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of contact for a while

Good Bye Key West, Hello Shut Down